Monday, January 3, 2011

Sailors & Sea Creatures


A few days after Christmas I decided to go to Michale's to hopefully get some good finds while they had an entire store sale. I was able to find some things I knew I'd use in the future, but nothing that really inspired me that much. It wasn't until today, when I found some blue ribbon from a Christmas gift, that I had any idea of what to do.

The ribbon reminded me of some charms I'd bought at Michale's, Jolee's Jewels, and so I sat down for a few hours today and had at it!

In the end, I only ended up with two bows. Originally I had three, but I didn't like the wheel and anchor separate, and though they looked better combined. The octopus was pretty cool looking on its own, but I think I might redo the ribbon; it didn't come out as nice looking on the clip like the wheel and anchor did and looks a little flat.....


No comments:

Post a Comment