Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ahoy!

As a first ever blog post, I'm sure this'll have a few awkward bumps and bruises, but bear with me.

To start off, I'm a full time student getting ready to set out for college in a few months, and a homemaker/crafter. I live on the west coast of the United States, and I spend most of my time out and about (that is, when I'm not in school). I love to create things, particularly in fashion and cooking. Lately, I've been entertaining the idea of starting a little business with the things I create, but I think I might save that for a later date. 

For the longest time I've stayed away from blogs, content with my own little world of creation, but now as I scour through the internet more and more everyday I realize blogging is a great way to teach and learn new things, to meet people with the same interests, and to get some new ideas to play around with. Once I get this thing going (which is hopefully in a few days), I plan to blog about ideas, what inspired those ideas, the things I make/want to make, and how I make them. 

And just as a little closer, I have some pictures that I think fit well with this post! The first is a picture of the Northern California coast line (although still the west coast, far from my home), the second, an encrusted pork tenderloin roast I made for dinner one night, and the last is a simple hair clip I made.




No comments:

Post a Comment