Thursday, January 6, 2011

One man's trash....

Today I came across a plastic baggy I took off a friend a couple months ago that was filled with oodles of useful (and useless) things. So far, the only things that got my gears going were the pearly buttons and the crystals (which were apparently at some point earrings...), but alas, I have done nothing with them yet. Below is just a few of the things from the bag, mostly stuff I'm pretty sure I can do something with..... although whether they'll become something worthwhile or trash is yet to be seen.



I also found these miniture wooden flour pots I picked up a while ago, but I can't remember where (probably at a Michale's or Joann's). My idea for them is to become little flower key chains, and I've been searching for ideas on how to go about that. I figure I can try and make flours for the pots out of clay, like I saw on Dutchbaby's Blog  (the 6th picture down), or maybe try a fabric approach with a smaller version of the DIY Mother's Day Corsage on Holidash. The pots already have little holes in the bottoms, so attaching shouldn't be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment